1. What is a Chart?
2. Give the Parts of Excel Screen Elements.
3. How to move around the Worksheets?
4. What are the three Saving Elements?
5. How to Exit MS Excel?
1. A chart is a graphic or diagram that displays data or the relationships between sets of data in picture form.
2. Menu Bar, Standard toolbar, Formatting toolbar, Formula bar, Cell, Active cell, Range, Workbook, Sheet tabs, Drawing toolbar, Scroll bars, Resizing buttons, Close buttons.
3. By using the mouse or the arrow keys in the keyboard.
4. Save, Save as, Save as Web page.
5. In the Menu bar, click File then click Exit or the Close button in the upper right corner of the screen.
1. How to Remove Data From And To Another Location Inside The Worksheet Or To Other Files?
2. Copies Data That Needs To Be Placed To Another LOcation Inside The Worksheet Or To Other Files?
3. Place The Data Cut Or Copied To A Specified Location Inside The Worksheet Or To Other Files?
4. Displays The Previous Actions Made To A Worksheet?
5. How To Create A New Worksheet?
Answer: Press File And Click New Or Press CTRL + N.
Answer: 1. Cut Or Press CTRL + X.
Answer: 2. Copy Or Press CTRL + C.
Answer: 3. Paste Or Press CTRL + V.
Answer: 4. Undo Or Press CTRL + Z.
Click This Link>>>>>> then click spreed sheet Finals GAMES<<<
1.What is excel?
-excel is a computerized worksheet
2.How to start excel spreadsheet program.
-click the start button
-point to all programs
-point to microsoft office
-click on microsoft office excel
3.What is workbook?
-is which contains one or more worksheets which are automatically named the sheet tabs as sheet1,sheet2,sheet3 and so on...
4.What is worksheet?
-a worksheet is an on a screen that contains a various cells in column and row
5.How to resize the column or row?
-to resize the column, point the mouse on the line between the column names and move it to the right or left
-to resize the row point the mouse on the line between the row names and move it up or down.
Rosefe beth Badilla
Question And Answer :
Question 1 : What is Find ?
Answer : Allows you to Locate specific records or values within field.
Qustion 2: What is Query ?
Answer : Query is a request to perform an action on the data .
Question 3 : What is Filter ?
Answer : Filter is a set of criteria applied in ordered to sort a data
Question 4 : Waht is Index ?
Answer : Large databases rely on indexing to quickly locate data.
Question 5 : What is Sort ?
Answer : sort is arranging a list in a spicific order .
1.What is Formulas?
2._____is the rectangular area where a column and a row intersect.
3.Each workbook has many worksheets with sheet tabs to name each
4. Places the data cut or copied to a specified location inside the worksheet or to other files?
5. Insert a chart needed for the worksheet?
1. Are arithmetic calculation that can be performed in excel. An excel formula always begins an = sign.
3. Sheet tabs.
5. Chart Wizard.
Quiz about mY Report in Excel :
1&2 Question : What is the two types by Entering and Labeling Data ?
Anwer : 1. Text 2. Value
#3 Question : It is arithmetic calculation that can be preformed in Excel ?
Answer : Formulas
#4 & 5 : On the keyboard we need to Press _______ and ________ ?
Answer : Press Spacebar and Press Enter .