SAD

Datamex
Administrator
This post was updated on .
POWER POINT SAD.ppt
Defense_Verdict.docx

System Documentation Guide
Introduction - a beginning section which states the purpose and goals of the following writings. (1-2 paragraph)

Chapter 1  (Feb. 20, 2015)
Background of the Study - is the part of any research where in the particular topic is placed. This may contain the general description, and may include the broader description of the topic. Other include a brief preview of the topic to discuss. important details; Information about establishment, System description and Discuss the manual process of the system.
Statement of the Problem - is a concise description of the issues that need to be addressed by a problem solving team and should be presented to them (or created by them) before they try to solve the problem. When bringing together a team to achieve a particular purpose provide them with a problem statement. A good problem statement should answer these questions:

What is the problem? This should explain why the team is needed.
Who has the problem or who is the client/customer? This should explain who needs the solution and who will decide the problem has been solved.
What form can the resolution be?

Scope and limitation - The "scope" section is where you list what you are doing. The "bounds" section is where you set the boundaries and you list some thing explicitly that you are not doing because they are outside the bounds of the project. and Limitations are the limits or things you did not investigate, or the reasons why your conclusions may not be valid. include also the functionality and capabilities of the computerize system.

Chapter 2 (Feb. 20, 2015)

Gantt Chart - A Gantt chart is a graphical representation of the duration of tasks against the progression of time. A Gantt chart is a useful tool for planning and scheduling projects. A Gantt chart is helpful when monitoring a project's progress. A Gantt chart is a type of bar chart that illustrates a project schedule. Gantt charts illustrate the start and finish dates of the terminal elements and summary elements of a project. see sample Gantt Chart here...
Program Flowchart - is a type of diagram that represents an algorithm or process, showing the steps as boxes of various kinds, and their order by connecting these with arrows. This diagrammatic representation can give a step-by-step solution to a given problem. Process operations are represented in these boxes, and arrows connecting them represent flow of control. Data flows are not typically represented in a flowchart, in contrast with data flow diagrams; rather, they are implied by the sequencing of operations. Flowcharts are used in analyzing, designing, documenting or managing a process or program in various fields. Basic Program flowchart symbol below.

Chapter 3  (Feb.25, 2015 )

Screenshots - Print Screen all form in your program during Run time
Source Code - Your Visual Basic Source Code

Appendices

Curriculum Vitae - Personal Information Sheet

FORMAT:

1. Font Style - Book Antiqua
2. Font Size: - 12

15 Title - Align Left
12 Content - Justify

3. Margin

1.5" Left
1" Right
1" Top
1" Bottom

4. Paper size - Short
5. Final Output - Date of submission:

Re: SAD

JASDY ROSALES

Re: SAD

jshan almaden

Re: SAD

jshan almaden

Re: SAD

airamaealcones

Re: SAD

nodalo
DEPED FINANCE ATM CARD PAYROLL SYSTEM

Re: SAD

nodalo
ACKNOWLEDGEMENT
This book is the product of a deliberate and careful study done into its from by the combined efforts and talents of four students; Marisa O. Nodalo, Marvin Padaon, Jossana Nolasco, Mariel Yangao.
 The first provided idea for system design, contributed for the system cost and adequately gave her effort to say her latest ideas; the second one contributed for the system cost, also provide the enhancement of the system and extends her efforts to fulfil this project and the lastly was provide the research work, frequent internet exploration and initiated the jumpstart of the system.
This project allows the speed up the process of calculating payrolls with the capability of generating.A study or a project of this volume can never be the outcome of a single person or just a mere group of dedicated students.
 We are indebted to our subject teacher for being the epitome of guidance during the entire project. We are also thankful to our Instructor Mr. Aries Artates.
 Above all, to God almighty, the source of wisdom, constant graces and knowledge for giving the strength to endure hardships met during the conduct of the study always being with them throughout the study.

                                                                                        N.M.O
                                                                                        M. P.E
                                                                                        N.M.P M. Y.
                                                                 The Researches

DepEd Region
TABLE OF CONTENTS
                                                                                        Pages
Acknowledgement………………………………………………………………..I
Autobiography……………………………………………………………………II
Introduction……………………………………………………………………….VII
Chapter 1
Background of the Study………………………………………………………..1
Statement of the Problem……………………………………………………….2
Scope and Limitation……………………………………………………………3
Gantt Chart………………………………………………………………………..4
System Flowchart…………………………………………………………………5
System Screenshot………………………………………………………………..6
Bibliography………………………………………………………………………7

DepEd Region

DATAMEX INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
TACLOBAN CITY

DepEd FINANCE ATM CARD PAYROLL SYSTEM

A Case Study Presented to Datamex Tacloban

In a Partial Fulfillment
Of the Requirements in a Subject
Of System Analysis and Design

By:
Nodalo, Marisa O.
Pada-on, Marvin
Nolasco, Jossana
Yangao, Mariel

To:
Mr.AriesArtates
February  2015

Name: Marisa O. Nodalo
Position: Member
Birthdate: December 28, 1992
Home Address: Brgy 99 Diit Slaughters streetTacloban City
Contact Number: 09109182850
Email Address: MarisaNodalo@yahoo.com

DepEd Region

Name: Jossana Pica Nolasco
Position: Member
Birthdate: December, 29, 1994
Home Address: Brgy 88 Beta Bayview Homes San Jose Tac.City
Contact Number: 09489725269
Email Address:  JossanaNolasco@yahoo.com

DepEd Region

Name: marvin Padaon
Position: Member
Birthdate:
Home Address:
Contact Number:
Email Address:

DepEd Region

Name: Mariel
Position: Member
Birthdate:
Home Address:
Contact Number:
Email Address:

DepEd Region

INTRODUCTION

All establishment are becoming modernized, they use modern technologies to make their transaction fast, easy, and accurate in order to avoid waste of time and for the sake of safety and security. Changes in technology bring significance and advancement in our lives. From an industrial society, the researcher is in transition to an information society. The process of deriving in this transition and advancement of man are the computer. In addition, this study aims to develop a reliable and manageable computerized payroll system for DepEd Finance Office. The new system is being designed so that the payroll will always be generated automatically and there will be no need for any manual intervention. The Proposed Computerized Payroll System will give a big relief of the employees because Payroll have a bigger relationship the clients and employees in the company. One of the most important tasked in running a business is completing payrolls. Payroll system is the heart of any Human Resources System of an Organization. The solution has to take care of calculation of salary as per rules of the Company.

DepEd Region

CHAPTER  I
Background of the Study

        We all know that using a manual process takes a lot of resource time, resources and money because you’d have to keep track of all employees’ time or record by hand.
Many Companies offer computer Software that will assess you in processing payroll, they will need to input information for each employee when they are hired. The Payroll Administrator is responsible for adding new employees, deleting employees and changing all employee information such as name, address, payment method and payment classification (hourly, salaried, commissioned), as well as running administrative reports, after that, the software will provide accurate calculation regardless of the amount of data store, rate of the employee, taxes and other deduction automatically. Fewer potential mistakes and less time spent processing payroll.
We, in DepEd division are using ATM card payroll system .This application software has a capability  of storing, retrieving and modifying employees salaries as a basic function of every information system. DepEd provide ATM card payroll to make salary fast and no delaying payroll . So each employees will have own Identification number or PIN for her/his ATM card payroll to withdraw her/his savings.
The importance of this is that, DepEd  is to avoid the delaying salaries maintainsdeduction etc…amount data that need to be kept  and secure its safety and confidentiality. So they need a DBMS Database Management System to hold this bulk of information and manage this so every employees won’t have any problems for acquiring their salaries and to ensure that there were no “GHOSTS”.
So whenever or wherever ATM card payroll care the best DepEd Division can.

Statement of the Problem
Major Problem
How to make ATM card payroll system?
In creation of the ATM card payroll system for would be a great help for the individuals employees who doesn’t have time to go to office where insure the salaries online. So that the ATM card payroll system is a nice idea to help to the every employeesto make essay withdrawing your salaries savings. To create an ATM card payroll system is a big advantage for DepEd Division. We can, not just reach possible insurer even in remotest area but also we can extend our reach and span and also we can have ideas on how to improve our services for the betterment of the policy.
As a students of Information Technology at DICT (Datamex Institute of Computer Technology), we are tasked with building a new payroll system to replace the existing system which is hopelessly out of date. DepEd needs a new system to allow employees to record time card information electronically and automatically generate paychecks based on the number of hours worked and total amount of sales (for commissioned employees).
Some employees work by the hour and they are paid an hourly rate. They submit daily timecards that record the date and number of hours worked for a particular charge number. If someone works for more than 8 hours, Acme pays them 1.5 times their normal rate for those extra hours. Hourly workers are paid Monthly.Some employees are paid a flat salary. Even though they are paid a flat salary, they submit daily timecards that record the date and hours worked. This is so the system can keep track of the hours worked against particular charge numbers. They are paid on the last working day of the month.

DepEd Region

Scope and Limitation

Scope
 The System is designed for the enhancement or development of Computerized Payroll System for Q Works Construction

 Updating Employees information as well as the Weekly Salary, Cash advance, the rate per day, overtime, Gross payment, Net pay, and Deduction such as withholding tax and SSS, adding up with a log-in log-out process for security purpose. Moreover, with help file can be used by the users to know how to use the payroll software.
 As a privileged user, he/she can request for updates and request based on the following policy just like what satellite offices did.
 The system has its ATM card payroll log in  that can be prevent unauthorized access to the system, also to know who’s the one that made a request to the admin

Limitation

 On the other hand, this study limits only to the proposed enhancement Computerized Payroll System of the Q Works. A proposed system which can only be access by authorized person. It does not support network topology implementation, online program or online transaction.
 The registration system for login was not polished yet. It doesn’t have the email verification feature.
 The adding of dependents is not finished yet .it was too harsh to use. But I tried to fix that problem by adding to much boxes
 The registration was on application .

System Flowchart

Gantt chart

Re: SAD

jshan almaden

[...]

                                                                                        N.M.P M. Y.C
                                                                  The Researches

DepEd Region
TABLE OF CONTENTS
                                                                                        Pages
Acknowledgement………………………………………………………………..I
Introduction………………………………………………………………………II
Chapter 1
Background of the Study………………………………………………………..1
Statement of the Problem……………………………………………………….2
Scope and Limitation……………………………………………………………3
Gantt Chart………………………………………………………………………..4
System Flowchart…………………………………………………………………5
System Screenshot………………………………………………………………..6
Bibliography………………………………………………………………………7

DepEd Region

DATAMEX INSTITUTE OF COMPUTER TECHNOLOGY
TACLOBAN CITY

DepEd FINANCE ATM CARD PAYROLL SYSTEM

A Case Study Presented to Datamex Tacloban

In a Partial Fulfillment
Of the Requirements in a Subject
Of System Analysis and Design

By:
Nodalo, Marisa O.
Pada-on, Marvin
Nolasco, Jossana
Yangao, Mariel

To:
Mr.Aries D. Artates
February  2015

[...]

The importance of this is that, DepEd is to avoid the delaying salaries maintainsdeduction etc…amount data that need to be kept and secure its safety and confidentiality. So they need a DBMS Database Management System to hold this bulk of information and manage this so every employee won’t have any problems for acquiring their salaries.
[...]

 The System is designed for the enhancement or development of Computerized Payroll System for employees.
 Updating ATM card payroll system to the Employees.
 Updating Employees information as well as the Weekly Salary, Cash advance, the rate per day, overtime, Gross payment, Net pay, and Deduction such as withholding tax and SSS, adding up with a log-in log-out process for security purpose. Moreover, with help file can be used by the users to know how to use the payroll software.
 As a privileged user, he/she can request for updates and request based on the following policy just like what satellite offices did.
 The system has its ATM card payroll log in  that can be prevent unauthorized access to the system, also to know who’s the one that made a request to the admin

Limitation

 On the other hand, this study limits only to the proposed enhancement Computerized Payroll System of the Employees. A proposed system which can only be access by authorized person. It does not support network topology implementation, online program or online transaction.
 The registration system for login was not polished yet. It doesn’t have the email verification feature.
 The adding of dependents is not finished yet .it was too harsh to use. But I tried to fix that problem by adding to much boxes
 The registration was on application and the admin will activate your ATM card account.

System Flowchart

-

Gantt chart

TASK/ACTIVITES February

        February10 to 13 February 14 to 16 February 16 to 17 February 17 to 23 February 20 to 22 February 23 to 24 February 25 February 20 to 25 February 25 to 27
Searching for the Title
 Approval for the Title
Gathering info for my      Introduction& Background
Make Chapter I & II
Submit Chapter I&II
Revise Chapter I&II
Make Chapter III
Submit Chapter I&II, III

Re: SAD

mlaurdin@gmail.com
" PG-IBIG ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM"PAG-IBIG_ONLINE_REGISTRATION_SYSTEM_(chapter1-2).docx

Re: SAD

JASDY ROSALES

Re: SAD

JASDY ROSALES